When it comes to dealing with fertility, menopause, and the reproductive system, hormones play a major role. Hormones are basically chemicals in the body, also known as messengers, as they are developed in an organ and then move through via bodily fluid like blood to other tissues and organs to control body functions. In general, hormones are the major part of the body system responsible for its functioning. Hormones are responsible for sexual development, function, sex drive, growth, thirst, and metabolism. One of the most common issues you will find with hormones is hormonal imbalance. When someone has this problem, it is vital to look for a hormonal imbalance cure. Although you can find many treatments for this condition, the safest among all is in Ayurveda.
Types of Hormones
Understanding the different types of hormones is essential as if any of these get imbalances, you can find the hormonal imbalance cure immediately. The most common types of hormones are:
- Amino Acid derived hormones that one nerve cell transfers to another one.
- Eicosanoids, also known as lipid hormones that send messages near a cell that creates hormones.
- Pesticides, polypeptides, and proteins come in different forms of complexities.
- Steroid hormones that are made of cholesterol synch as sex hormones like cortisol, testosterone, and estradiol.
Signs and Symptoms
There are various signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances. It mostly depends on the affected body glands and which hormones are imbalanced. Let’s have a look at the most common signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
- Irregular periods
- Lower sex drive
- Weight gain
- Mood swings
Reasons for Hormonal Imbalance
Hormonal imbalances in women are normal. Usually, hormones fluctuate during the menstrual cycle, leading to symptoms such as insomnia, bloating, or weight gain. In fact, breastfeeding and pregnancy also affect hormones and lead to hormonal changes. However, there is no one common reason for hormonal imbalance but many. Let’s have a look.
✅ Thyroid issues
Be it underactive or overactive, both types of thyroid can cause hormonal imbalance. These issues commonly occur due to tumors, medications, an autoimmune system, and more.
Stress is a common reason for hormonal imbalance, in which your body creates cortisol. Excessive cortisol can result in Cushing syndrome. If the stress level is long-term, it exposes the body to a high level of cortisol for a long time and affects the hormonal labels.
✅ Eating disorders
An eating disorder like anorexia nervosa can also affect hormonal levels. It leads to a small amount of estrogen, low bone density as well as other issues.
✅ Birth control
There are some types of birth control that contain hormones them. These hormones can cause issues like heavy bleeding, weight gain, irregular periods, lack of periods, digestive issues, and more. Hormonal birth control also temporarily affects natural hormone levels.
Types of Hormonal Imbalance
There are two types of hormonal imbalance. These are:
- Hyper conditions- This is an overproduction of hormones that causes imbalance.
- Hypo conditions- This is actually an underproduction of hormones, resulting in a shortage or poor quality hormones responsible for the imbalance.
If you suspect that you have a hormonal imbalance, your doctor diagnoses the issue, finds out the reason for hormonal imbalance, and helps you get the proper treatment. Diagnosing a hormonal imbalance starts with an overview of your signs and symptoms, along with a physical exam. The main tests are:
- A pelvic exam
- An ultrasound of the uterus, ovaries, and thyroid.
- Blood tests
- An MRI
- A biopsy
Ayurvedic Hormonal Imbalance Cure
As an ancient, holistic science of healing, Ayurveda believes that the body of every human is different, and so are their balance of doshas – Vatta, Pitta, and Kapha. This unique Tridoshas balance is known as Prakriti, which is influenced by the dominant dosha of every individual. In Ayurveda, hormones are referred to as Dhatu Agni and a part of Pitta Dosha. The main focus of Ayurveda is to correct the imbalance of Doshas, which is the major cause of every disease, including hormonal imbalance. Ayurveda believes in targeting the root cause of a disease so that it won’t occur again. As the treatment depends on the individual’s Prakriti, it can provide a hormonal imbalance cure easily.
- For stress relief and relaxation, add pranayama, meditation, and yoga to your daily regime.
- Include daily exercises and fruits like pomegranate, pineapple, and papaya in your diet.
- Use coconut or olive oil and avoid margarine, peanut, and vegetable oils.
- Includes herbs like Ashoka, Ashwagandha, Shilajit, Nigella Sativa, Maca, Catuaba Bark, Suma, Neem, Shatavari, and Vidarikand to promote hormonal balance.
Shuddhi Hormone Package for Hormone Balance
If you are looking for the best Ayurvedic remedy to balance your hormones, the Shuddhi Hormone Package is what you need. The package contains Garbh Care, Relivion Powder, Dr. Immune, Divya Artav Shodhak Vati, and 32 Herbs Tea. All these Ayurvedic medicines are made of 100% organic herbs grown under the supervision of Ayurvedic experts.