Ayurveda Motivational Speaker & Expert
An Ayurveda motivational speaker talks about natural treatments, herbs, and natural therapies used in the ancient science of Ayurveda. These natural therapies are used to nourish the body from within. We often complain of diseases and illnesses and end up visiting clinics for chemical-based treatments. Have you ever wondered why we fall sick?
What are the Reasons for Falling Sick?
What happens if too many instruments are played at the same time? It results in a cacophony of sounds. The music played will not be pleasant or peaceful because the cords are imbalanced. An illness indicates that there is an imbalance in the body.
- An Ayurveda motivational speaker works towards a nurturing and balanced healthy environment that is optimum for the body. An unhealthy and bad diet can play havoc with the body. You need to follow a balanced lifestyle to enjoy good health.
- The physical and mental energy balance of the body with the universe is essential.
- Excessive toxins and wastes collect in the body over time. These act as a poison and start to gnaw at the organs in the body. The metabolic functioning gets effects and the organs start getting damaged. In some cases, organ failure has been reported because of high toxicity in the body. There is no other option but to go for treatment and this results in more toxins adding to the “toxin bank “in the body. Why don’t you read about the goodness of Ayurvedic remedies? Why don’t you start consuming herbs and go for other natural therapies?
- When the chakras get blocked and the energy of the body is not in sync with the environment around us. We fall sick and face suffering!
- A stressful life and a competitive work environment have led to a lot of mental and physical pressure on all of us. There is no time to pay attention to health. Most of our time is spent trying to compete with each other and at times the pressure is too much to handle. What do we do then? We start developing diseases because of the constant stress we face.
- Lack of exercise and a careless attitude can make us gain weight. This puts a load on the heart and can cause diseases such as arterial blockages, palpitation, and diabetes. Ayurveda treats the person as a whole. The herbal therapy is holistic and thorough, explains the Ayurveda motivational speaker.
Physical and Mental Energies in the Body
Perfect harmony and balance with the universe are imperative to stay well. We vibrate at the same energy as the atmosphere. The soul, mind, body, and senses are coordinated and in sync. Our Prakriti or constitution is made of 5 elements: air, water, earth, fire, and space. The energies in our body that affect our physical state are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The body also has mental energies called Sat, Rajas, and Tamas vibrating through it. One of these qualities may be predominant in us, influencing our body’s physical and mental condition.
Disease prevention is possible only with a controlled environment, lifestyle, and metabolism. Whenever there is an energy imbalance in the three doshas or physical energies it causes illness. The energy system needs balancing. Everything around needs to be well coordinated. You can do this by living a disciplined lifestyle and eating well. Reduce your high Stress levels to be peaceful and healthy. Meditate, chant, and do yoga!
Why do We Fall Sick Again and Again?
Diseases always show up as symptoms. We start taking medicines to feel better and the symptoms disappear but they are lurking inside. energy returns and we get back to our normal activities. There is a misconception that we are healthy and fine. This is temporary and we are taken by surprise when we fall sick again. Our immunity starts to fall and infections often get the better of us. Diseases raise it’s head after a while. Along with these, the toxic atmosphere we live in plays havoc with the body. Don’t give body symptomatic treatment. Eradicate disease from the roots , erase it. Stamp out symptoms and all the chances of falling sick . This is what Ayurveda does!
The symptoms and root cause of the disease need dealing with. The condition improves with increased immunity. Enhance your physical and mental capacity with the help of Ayurveda. Boost your immunity and stay well. Harmonise your body, and mind, says the Ayurveda motivational speaker! You can enjoy a long, healthy, and fruitful life with the help of natural side effect free remedies. Gain this ancient knowledge, adapt it to your life, and stay healthy. Inner healing is as important as outer healing. This is what Ayurveda is all about!
Ayurveda is now gaining importance all over the globe. People from different walks of life are beginning to understand the effectiveness of herbal extracts. Ayurvedic remedies may not provide instant relief, but they help the body from deep within.