There are various methods in modern health science to boost the immune system against various diseases. But it is more important to understand How to improve your immunity system naturally?
Why Boost your Immune System Naturally?
Now you are thinking about why I am emphasizing the natural word instead of giving other examples of immunity-boosting products based on modern health science. I know these products are readily available in the supermarket, but their drawbacks are their harmful effects. That is the reason I want you to choose natural ways to boost your immunity system.
The natural method is known as Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient oldest method of boosting the immune system against various diseases without harming body cells.
There are various Natural therapies and natural herbs and natural home remedies that can.
Strengthen Your Immunity System
As per the Ayurveda study body, three energies are called doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. These three doshas are responsible for keeping the fully functional and balanced or without any health issues. The toxins build up in the body happen due to imbalance in three doshas. It weakens your immune system and reduces the strength of fighting against various pathogens and diseases.
Ayurveda keeps harmony of body with the environment to keep your body in doshas in balance.
The primary motive of Ayurveda is to keep you healthy or well being. It follows various principles to achieve the targeted goal. It can excrete out the toxins from your body and prevents weak immune systems.
Before going deep to know how you can boost your immunity system, it is essential to understand what immunity is and why it is crucial to stay healthy.
What is Immunity?
It is a natural response mechanism of body cells to fight against various infections causing bacteria and viruses.
The strengthening of your immunity system naturally or with Ayurveda chooses a healthy living culture as a first step. Following some nutritional guidelines based on Ayurveda is the best step you can take towards the natural way to keep your immune system healthy and robust.
Healthy Lifestyle Guidelines:
- To robust your immunity system, stop smoking cigarettes.
- Make a healthy diet plan by adding fresh fruits and vegetables in it.
- Practice yoga and meditation in your daily life routine.
- Do some activities and exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Stop overeating.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol and other sugar-containing cold beverages.
- Get enough sleep to improve body function.
- Maintain personal hygiene like, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Learn the techniques to manage stress.
- Avoid nonvegetarian food items or dairy products in your diet.
- Avoid junk, oily and spicy food.
A Healthy Diet And Your Immunity System:
The immune system is the fighting army force of the body, and it depends on the stomach. A healthy and robust immunity system needs balanced and good nourishment for its work. Feeding your body with various types of food can strengthen your immunity system.
Food items to boost the immunity system: the list of immunity booster food items are shown below,
Citrus fruits intake: Citrus fruits contain an abundance of vitamin C, boosting the immunity system. E.g., Grapefruit, orange, Limes, and Guava.
Red bell pepper: Red bell pepper has an abundance of vitamin c and beta Carotene. It boosts your immunity system, and along with strengthening, it keeps your skin and eyes healthy.
Broccoli: It is one of the healthy vegetables that you can put on your every meal plate. It contains antioxidants, fibers, and vitamins C, A, and E. its use regularly keeps your immune system healthy and prevents diseases.
Garlic: Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties. Its use in your meal or food prevents you from infection.
Spinach: Spinach contains Vitamin a beta carotene. Its intake improves blood formation and boosts your immune system.
Almonds: Almonds are antioxidant-rich and contain Vitamin C. Its regular intake boosts your immune system against various bacteria and viruses.
Sunflower Seeds: seeds contain essential nutrients such as phosphorus and magnesium, and Vita mine and B6. Vitamin E in seeds can build up your immunity system.
Improve Your Immune System with Natural Ingredients or Herbs:
You are surrounded by various natural herbs that can boost your immunity system. Walk-in your kitchen and have a look in your kitchen pantry. You will see multiple spices like black pepper, ginger powder, fenugreek, Carom seeds, Tej Pata, clove, etc. that are highly beneficial and can increase your immunity. According to the Ayurveda Health system, it is believed that when the seven dhatus of the body is healthy, it can prevent you from various infections. Therefore, when seven dhatus ( Rasa, Rakta, Mamsa, Meda, Asthi, Majja, Shukra) all work together, the immune system is always boosted.
Moringa: It is a natural herb that contains poly nutrients like Vitamin C, Iron, potassium, and amino acids.
- This can help in healing health ailment.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It provides essential nutrients to body cells.
Neem Patra: It has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- That directly attacks diseases causing pathogens and boosts your immune system.
- It has antioxidant-rich properties to eliminate toxins from their body.
Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, and its use can increase your immune system.
- This removes harmful toxins from the body due to antioxidant-rich properties.
- This improves the healthy respiratory tract.
- That can heal sore throat problems.
Turmeric: have you ever heard your grandmother saying to have turmeric to stay healthy and disease-free.
- That removes toxins from your body. It has antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- It boosts your immune system against various bacteria.
- Its use can boost the healing of wounds.
Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a natural herb that is useful to heal many health-related problems. You know stress lowers your immunity power, and you become sick.
- Ashwagandha reduces the stress level and boosts the immune system.
- It is an antioxidant-rich in herbs and removes toxins from your body.
- It improves your digestion and metabolism.
You can use other herbs to strengthen your immunity system. The Nature herbs that are beneficial to boost the immune system are Shatavari, Cinnamon, Tej Pata, Black Pepper, Long Pepper, Shankhpushpi, Guggul, giloy, Green tea, and Brahmi, etc.
So finally, you got the answer to your question of How to increase your immunity system? Besides that, you also learn that the natural way is the best to boost the immune system rather than chemical-based harmful immunity booster products.